Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm overwhelmed at God's goodness and grace that He shows towards me for no particular reason but just because. Just because He chose me, He loves me, He favors me regardless of "what" I do or how I "perform". He loves me for me.

I have to re-learn this fact each day as I take one step at a time.

Today was a difficult day to due to having to address unpleasant situations in the workplace. But where people are, there will be issues! :)

Today was a overwhelming day because one of my board members recruited a top notch web designer to create our website pro bono!!

Today was a day of surprises because one of my board members showed up to take me to lunch unannounced. Macaroni Grill!

Today was a day to excercise patience...as I spent 4 hours in doctors offices.

Today was a day of thanks because all of my children are alive, we have a home, clothing, food in our stomachs, and beds in which to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment