Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday March 25

Today was a day of grace.

As I was preparing for tomorrow's Bible Study on Esther, I was amazed to see myself in her. I was born for this moment to do exactly what I am doing. I've tapped into my passion and there I will remain. It's energizing to know your purpose and reason for living and running with it!

I am blessed to be married to my high school sweet heart as I could not work at the pace I do without his help with all five kiddos! Even though they are ages 14-21, they still never NOT need parents! Everyday one of them calls needing their Momma...
I guess it's a picture of how we need God. Never a day goes by when we don't need to call on Him for help.

Just finished gathering web content for our new website to go live mid May, spoke with our Mr. Magazine about Extraordinary People launching mid May.heading to Ole Miss next week, Glad my Board C0-Chair is back from NYC. Offfended cause he didn't invite me to come along! I guess he thinks I need to work or something! Heard exciting news about possible spokespeople for RRI. Had great meetings today, set up more meetings, a charrette for the Ranch, and cast some re-direction today!

No comments:

Post a Comment